Windshield Repair Woodmont Beach WA
If a rock strikes the window just right you’ll end up with a stone chip, but that doesn’t mean you need to change out your windshield. Windshield repair is safe, efficient, convenient and typically takes our technicians less than 60 minutes to complete. Our certified repair specialists can usually repair windshield chips, nicks and cracks up to 6 inches long. High-grade windshield repair should restore the structural integrity of the windshield, help prevent the damages from expanding, and make the mark less detectable without replacing the windshield
- Windshield repair is authorized by most insurance providers, with most completely waiving your deductible paying 100 % of the costs as an alternative to replacement.
- A windshield repair will typically enhance the overall look of the broken glass up to 80/90 % with many dings becoming extremely undetectable. Actual curing time of the resin takes up to 48 hours, depending on the light conditions, so you should expect to see the ding slowly diminish as the resin cures inside the damage.
- A windshield repair will normally prevent the ding from becoming larger or traveling.
- Normal windshield repair time is roughly one hour. (It takes time to do a Lucky Dog Repair!)
- All Lucky Dog repairs are equally effective on tinted glass and are ensured to pass all state inspections.
Advantages of Windshield Repair
- Windshield repair is environmentally friendly, as windshields are not recycled.
- Windshield repair does not break the initial seal of the windshield.
- Windshield repair saves time. A repair takes 45-60 minutes compared to two hours for most windshield replacements.
- Windshield repair saves money. The price of a repair is a fraction of the price of replacement. In most cases there is no money out of pocket for customers with insurance.
- Repair is popular. More than 10 million windshields are repaired every year and the number is growing!