Windshield Repair Seattle WA
If a rock hits the window hard enough you’ll end up with a stone chip, but that doesn’t mean you need to replace your windshield. Windshield repair is safe, practical, hassle-free and typically takes our technicians less than 60 minutes to complete. Our accredited repair specialists can usually repair windshield chips, nicks and cracks up to 6 inches long. High-quality windshield repair should reestablish the structural integrity of the windshield, help prevent the damage from expanding, and make the spot less visible without replacing the windshield
- Windshield repair is authorized by most insurance companies, with most entirely waiving your deductible paying 100 % of the fees as a substitute to replacement.
- A windshield repair will typically improve the overall appearance of the broken glass up to 80/90 % with many dings becoming very unnoticeable. Actual curing time of the resin takes up to 48 hours, depending on the light conditions, so you should expect to see the ding slowly diminish as the resin cures inside the damage.
- A windshield repair will typically prevent the ding from becoming larger or traveling.
- Normal windshield repair time is roughly one hour. (It takes time to do a Lucky Dog Repair!)
- All Lucky Dog repairs are equally effective on tinted glass and are ensured to pass all state inspections.
Advantages of Windshield Repair
- Windshield repair is environmentally friendly, as windshields are not recycled.
- Windshield repair does not break the original seal of the windshield.
- Windshield repair saves time. A repair takes 45-60 minutes compared to two hours for almost all windshield replacements.
- Windshield repair saves money. The cost of a repair is a fraction of the cost of replacement. In most cases there is no money out of pocket for customers with insurance.
- Repair is popular. More than 10 million windshields are repaired every year and the number is growing!