Windshield Repair Newcastle WA
If a rock hits the window just right you’ll land up with a stone chip, but that doesn’t mean you will need to change out your windshield. Windshield repair is safe, efficient, hassle-free and typically takes our technicians under 60 minutes to complete. Our certified repair specialists can usually repair windshield chips, nicks and cracks up to 6 inches long. High-grade windshield repair will restore the structural integrity of the windshield, help prevent the damage from expanding, and make the spot less noticeable without replacing the windshield
- Windshield repair is authorized by most insurance providers, with most entirely waiving your deductible paying 100 % of the costs as an alternative to replacement.
- A windshield repair will typically enhance the overall look of the broken glass up to 80/90 % with many dings becoming very undetectable. Actual curing time of the resin takes up to 48 hours, depending on the light conditions, so you ought to expect to see the ding slowly diminish as the resin cures inside the damage.
- A windshield repair will typically prevent the ding from becoming larger or traveling.
- Normal windshield repair time is roughly one hour. (It takes time to do a Lucky Dog Repair!)
- All Lucky Dog repairs are equally effective on tinted glass and are guaranteed to pass all state inspections.
Advantages of Windshield Repair
- Windshield repair is environmentally friendly, as windshields are not recycled.
- Windshield repair does not break the original seal of the windshield.
- Windshield repair saves time. A repair takes 45-60 minutes compared to two hours for almost all windshield replacements.
- Windshield repair conserves money. The price of a repair is a fraction of the price of replacement. In most cases there is no money out of pocket for customers with insurance.
- Repair is popular. More than 10 million windshields are repaired every year and the number is growing!