Windshield Repair Maple Valley WA
If a rock strikes the window hard enough you’ll land up with a stone chip, but that doesn’t mean you ought to replace your windshield. Windshield repair is safe, reliable, hassle-free and typically takes our technicians under 60 minutes to complete. Our accredited repair specialists can usually repair windshield chips, nicks and cracks up to 6 inches long. High-grade windshield repair will reestablish the structural integrity of the windshield, help prevent the damage from expanding, and make the mark less visible without replacing the glass.
- Windshield repair is authorized by most insurance providers, with most completely waiving your deductible paying 100 % of the fees as an alternative to replacement.
- A windshield repair will normally improve the overall appearance of the broken glass up to 80/90 % with many dings becoming incredibly undetectable. Actual curing time of the resin takes up to 48 hours, depending on the light conditions, so you ought to expect to see the ding slowly diminish as the resin cures inside the damage.
- A windshield repair will typically prevent the ding from becoming larger or traveling.
- Normal windshield repair time is roughly one hour. (It takes time to do a Lucky Dog Repair!)
- All Lucky Dog repairs are equally effective on tinted glass and are ensured to pass all state inspections.
Advantages of Windshield Repair
- Windshield repair is environmentally friendly, as windshields are not recycled.
- Windshield repair does not break the original seal of the windshield.
- Windshield repair saves time. A repair takes 45-60 minutes compared to two hours for most windshield replacements.
- Windshield repair saves money. The price of a repair is a fraction of the price of replacement. In most cases there is no money out of pocket for customers with insurance.
- Repair is popular. More than 10 million windshields are repaired every year and the number is growing!