Windshield Repair Fife WA
If a rock hits the window just right you’ll land up with a stone chip, but that doesn’t mean you need to replace your windshield. Windshield repair is safe, reliable, convenient and typically takes our technicians under 60 minutes to finish. Our certified repair specialists can typically repair windshield chips, nicks and cracks up to 6 inches long. High-quality windshield repair will restore the structural integrity of the windshield, help prevent the damage from expanding, and make the spot less noticeable without replacing the glass.
- Windshield repair is approved by most insurance companies, with most entirely waiving your deductible paying 100 % of the fees as a substitute to replacement.
- A windshield repair will normally enhance the overall look of the broken glass up to 80/90 % with many dings becoming incredibly undetectable. Actual curing time of the resin takes up to 48 hours, depending on the light conditions, so you should expect to see the ding slowly diminish as the resin cures inside the damage.
- A windshield repair will typically prevent the ding from becoming larger or traveling.
- Normal windshield repair time is roughly one hour. (It takes time to do a Lucky Dog Repair!)
- All Lucky Dog repairs are equally effective on tinted glass and are ensured to pass all state inspections.
Advantages of Windshield Repair
- Windshield repair is environmentally friendly, as windshields are not recycled.
- Windshield repair does not break the initial seal of the windshield.
- Windshield repair saves time. A repair takes 45-60 minutes compared to two hours for almost all windshield replacements.
- Windshield repair saves money. The price of a repair is a fraction of the price of replacement. In most cases there is no money out of pocket for customers with insurance.
- Repair is prominent. More than 10 million windshields are repaired every year and the number is growing!