Windshield Repair Federal Way WA
If a rock strikes the window just right you’ll end up with a stone chip, but that doesn’t mean you ought to replace your windshield. Windshield repair is safe, reliable, hassle-free and typically takes our technicians less than 60 minutes to finish. Our accredited repair specialists can typically repair windshield chips, nicks and cracks up to 6 inches long. High-quality windshield repair will reestablish the structural integrity of the windshield, help prevent the damage from expanding, and make the spot less noticeable without removing and replacing the windshield
- Windshield repair is approved by most insurance providers, with most completely waiving your deductible paying 100 % of the fees as a substitute to replacement.
- A windshield repair will normally improve the overall appearance of the broken glass up to 80/90 % with many dings becoming extremely undetectable. Actual curing time of the resin takes up to 48 hours, depending on the light conditions, so you ought to expect to see the ding slowly diminish as the resin cures inside the damage.
- A windshield repair will typically prevent the ding from becoming larger or traveling.
- Normal windshield repair time is approximately one hour. (It takes time to do a Lucky Dog Repair!)
- All Lucky Dog repairs are equally effective on tinted glass and are ensured to pass all state inspections.
Advantages of Windshield Repair
- Windshield repair is environmentally friendly, as windshields are not recycled.
- Windshield repair does not break the original seal of the windshield.
- Windshield repair saves time. A repair takes 45-60 minutes compared to two hours for most windshield replacements.
- Windshield repair saves money. The price of a repair is a fraction of the cost of replacement. In most cases there is no money out of pocket for customers with insurance.
- Repair is prominent. More than 10 million windshields are repaired every year and the number is growing!